M-Series Plain & Geared Trolley
# PRODUCTS / Trolleys / M-Series Plain & Geared Trolley
Plain & Geared Trolley
1) Easily adjustable (round nuts) to fit a wide range of beam widths.
2) Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam profiles.
3) Excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
4) Standard anti-tilt and anti-drop devices.
5) Wheels lubricated and equipped with bearings for long life.
6) More thickness of the steel plates and strong shaft to ensure the good safety.
7) The static test is 4times of capacity, and running test is 1.5times of capacity one by one.
The reliability, operational smoothness and safety of your hoist depends on the trolley. Heat-treated steel wheels, sealed bearings and a low-turn radius are just some of the benefits of a geared trolley
Perfect for traversing a load when electric power is not necessary or available, RML’s M-Series geared trolleys can be paired with almost any hoist.
Low minimum turn radius
For curved beams where tight turns are required, RML’s M-Series trolleys allow a low minimum turn radius.
Stamped steel side plates
Engineered to be lighter and easier to install, the ½ to 3 tonne model trolleys are specifically designed to be robust and durable, without unnecessary weight and bulkiness.
Fits Tapered or Flat-Flanged Beams
Trolley wheels are adjustable to work with both tapered and flat-flanged beams, allowing you to use existing equipment without customization. Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings also increase reliability and provide you with smooth operation while traversing a load.
Click Here to Buy